HP Probook 450 G1 4th gen i3
Copying the contents displayed on this page is prohibited. Please share this link, look for the at the top of this page. Display for Printing
Specification for the entire series of laptops
Important information: Kindly note that specifications differ between models. Features, options and accessories displayed below this paragraph are not included with this product unless it has been specified in the above description.
Please remember these important points when reading the information below this paragraph: Operating systems cannot be removed or changed, bags and mice are not included with laptops, free Anti-virus and Office Software are trial versions or may have limited features and an additional license needs to be purchased to activate the full product.
Get in touch with your productive side. Tap and scroll your way through the workday with an optional intuitive touch screen that helps you work so much smarter. Count on durability inside and out from built-in security to the spill-resistant keyboard and a thin, light design that packed with style.
- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
- Take charge of your workday with the latest technologies like ac band WLAN,1,2 optional touch,1 and 4th generation Intel Core processors.3
- Be more hands-on with an optional 10-point touch screen that shatter, scratch, reflection and smudge resistant.1 It truly makes the most of Windows 8.4 All your work should feel this easy.
- An optional 500 GB1,5 hybrid hard drive offers the storage capacity of a traditional hard drive and the responsiveness of a hybrid hard drive.
- Don let the office tie you down. Work in more places with high-speed wireless connectivity, with optional 4G LTE and HSPA,1,6 WWAN,1,6 ac band WLAN1,2 and Bluetooth 4.0.1
- You have to be quick. The speed of the latest 4th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors3 help you work faster.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot.7 Help colleagues get online and improve productivity. Print from your PC, smartphone, or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.8
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. DTS Sound and an HD webcam9 bring work to life through rich sound and video.10 You are ready for web chats and conferences with Skype pre-configured on your HP ProBook. It almost as good as being there.9
- The power and performance of the HP ProBook is matched by the solid design and elegant finishes. Get the technology you trust from HP, with cutting-edge style that looks and feels the way you want.
- Tackle your workload with technology that built strong, from the core up. This HP ProBook is made with a tough aluminum reinforced chassis for lightness and durability.
- Help protect sensitive electronics and key components from minor spills with a thin layer of Mylar film in the spill-resistant keyboard.
- HP ProBooks undergo challenging tests so you don have to. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to ensure they can withstand rigorous work environments.
- Stay one step ahead of hacks and attacks. Built-in security safeguards your HP ProBook against viruses, detects possible corruption, and alerts you to unauthorized changes.11
- HP Client Security software suite helps you encrypt your hard drive,12 permanently delete unwanted or discarded data, restrict unauthorized access, and more.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.11
- No more remembering passwords. HP Password Manager13 lets you quickly log in to various online accounts. Simply log on to Windows and web sites, via HP Password Manager, using an optional fingerprint reader.114
- Bumps happen. HP 3D DriveGuard helps protect your data when you e on the go by sensing sudden movement and protecting the hard drive.15
2 Wireless access point and internet access required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
3 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
4 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality.
5 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
6 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions and only available on products featuring Intel processors. WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
7 The wireless hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP wireless hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your service provider for plan details. Requires Windows.
8 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
9 Optional webcam required.
10 Internet access required.
11 HP Tools partition with an HP BIOS required for automatic recovery.
12 Requires Windows. Data is protected prior to Drive Encryption login. Turning the PC off or into hibernate logs out of Drive Encryption and prevents data access.
13 Requires Internet Explorer IE8 or IE9. Not all websites and applications may be supported.
14 Optional Fingerprint sensor supported in Windows and Linux.
15 HP 3D Drive Guard requires Windows.
|© 2014 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (http://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications and features|
|Laptop Product Code||E9Y49EA|
|Operating system||Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro)|
|(This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data. )|
|Processor family||Intel Core i3 processor|
|Processor||Intel Core i3-4000M with Intel HD Graphics 4600 (2.4 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel HM87|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||37.5 x 25.6 x 2.28 cm (at front); 37.5 x 25.6 x 2.42 (Touch Screen)|
|Weight||Starting at 2.26 kg|
|Memory||4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal drive||500 GB 5400 rpm SATA|
|Optical drive||DVD+ / -RW SuperMulti DL|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||39,6 cm (15.6") diagonal LED-backlit HD anti-glare (1366 x 768)|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4600|
|Ports||2 USB 3.0|
|2 USB 2.0|
|1 stereo microphone in|
|1 AC power|
|1 headphone / line-out|
|Expansion slots||1 Media Card Reader|
|Integrated stereo speakers|
|Integrated digital microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam)|
|Camera||720p HD Webcam|
|Keyboard||Full-sized, spill-resistant keyboard with numeric keypad|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with gestures support, on / off button with LED indicator, two-way scroll, two pick buttons|
|Network interface||Realtek Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000)|
|Wireless||Mediatek 802.11b / g / n (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply||65W Smart AC adapter; HP Fast Charge|
|Battery type||6-cell (47 WHr) Li-Ion|
|Battery life||Up to 9 hours 15 min|
|(Battery Life with Windows 7 )|
|Security management||Standard: HP Client Security|
|Security lock slot|
|HP Fingerprint reader|
|Optional: Intel Anti-Theft (requires a Computrace subscription)|
|Intel Indentity Protection|
|Software||HP Wireless Hotspot|
|HP Mobile Connect|
|HP ePrint, SMS Roaming Alert|
|HP Hotkey support|
|HP Recovery Manager|
|Management features||HP 3D DriveGuard (Windows only)|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty (upgrades available, sold separately), 1-year warranty on primary battery|
Reviews E9Y49EA HP Probook 450 G1 4th gen i3
This product has not been rated yet.
Other HP laptops you may like
HP 250 G1 Series H6Q71ES Black Notebook, Intel Mobile HM70 Express Chipset, Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge Dual Core i5-3230M 2.6Ghz 3MB L3 Cache Processor, 4096MB DDR3-1600 SO-Dimm Memory (1x4096), Supports 8GB Max Mem, 500GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive, DVD Super Multi Writer optical drive, 15.6" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) Non Gloss Type LED Backlit Display, Intel HD graphics, 802.11b/g/n Wireless Lan, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, 6 Cell Battery, USB 3.0 ports, HDMI output, 2.5 kg, Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Edition 64bit, 1-1-0 HP Carry in One-year standard parts and labour warranty, ©2013 Laptop Direct CC